Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Research based on conference papers could be sent for evaluation, if they fit the previous rule.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format and is in full compliance with the Journal’s editing requirements. See the Author Guidelines.
- The text employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. All tables and figures have an appropriate title, as well as sources and explanatory legends where needed.
- Written permissions from each individual identified as a source for personal communication or unpublished data, or for other copyrighted material included in the submission, if the case, are included.
- References and accurate and complete. APA citation system has been considered. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article submitted has been proofread.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors hold the copyright for the published papers. They can make the respective works available in different situations, such as: on their websites, on universities blackboard systems, as teaching materials, etc.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International — CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Please pay attention to all the information on the website, and be aware that affiliations of authors and reviewers are public on the platform.
By submitting the required information, the authors implicitly agree to make public the data.